Welcome to My Website!

I will be posting some of my designs - if you see something you would like to purchase please e-mail me at joro_designs@yahoo.com

Please check out joro designs
on both facebook




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This and That

I was stuck visiting at 
computer parts store
with my husband
bored fascinated out 
of my skull
until I found 
all kinds of
bits and pieces
I don't know what the following 
are actually used for


but I had an idea I could use them 
for jewelry
gold and smoke colored beads









I had a few links left 
from various other pieces
I have made so I decided
 I needed to find something I
could use this and that with
So this has been made with
a little bit of this 
and a little bit of that
gold tone links with 
a mixture of colored beads






silver tone links 
with blue and silver tone beads











No comments:

Post a Comment