Welcome to My Website!

I will be posting some of my designs - if you see something you would like to purchase please e-mail me at joro_designs@yahoo.com

Please check out joro designs
on both facebook




Monday, April 5, 2010

Paper Clip Jewelry



I'm still working on paper clip jewelry
It has become rather addicting to see what I can design

Black and Silver






Pink and Lime Green










Pale Blue and Clear






Orange and Hot Pink






Orange and Lime Green






Turquoise and Lime Green







2 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm addicted to funky jewelry, especially black. Who knew they made such pretty paper clips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.. that is a really cool idea! lol I never would have thought!
    Thanks for visiting Recaptured Charm today.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete