Welcome to My Website!

I will be posting some of my designs - if you see something you would like to purchase please e-mail me at joro_designs@yahoo.com

Please check out joro designs
on both facebook




Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Door Ornament

I was in a " Springy" mood

My daughter still has her Christmas Wreath up
so I thought it was time to get it changed


Some of the items I had on hand
a few I bought at the dollar store
 (sorry abt the out of focus picture
 I thought I had the auto focus on)


I cut the block in half 
stuffed newspaper in the bottom
of the basket



then I just stuck the flowers
in random order






I thought I had brown filler
but I didn't
so I cut a lunch bag


then threw a crimper



then a shredder



then filled around the base of the flowers


attached a bow
and a hanging cord
and Viola!!




1 comment:

  1. Jo this is beautiful! I've been looking for something for my front door for spring, and I was thinking forcythia, but this is better. More colorful, and I love the way you hung it! Thank you for sharing - hope you don't mind me copying you! :)

    ReplyDelete